Monday, May 25, 2009

Black and White Gardenia Petals



Our Gardenia bush is so loaded that when it rains the limbs almost fall to the ground. Last week, I went out and took some photographs and am working with them. This is an image of just petals singled out. I love black and white pictures, thus I converted it to a black and white. I like this, though I am still working on other images.

It has been a blessing in our house this past week and a half. My house smells so good with the Gardenias in it. Also, when we walk outside, especially after a fresh rain, the blessing extends out over the yard. There are so many blooms they just “smell up” the yard.

I hope you are receiving blessings this week.

I do not have a Memorial Day image to post, but I must remind each of us that because of those who have given their lives for us, we can celebrate this day as we wish. Please, remember you are blessed because of the lives of others.

No comments: