Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sunrise on Lake Seminole in May



This is the April edition of the year’s sunrise images. We went to Sneads, FL, and shot back toward the east over the lake. So far all of our focus has been on the lake. I hope to move away from the lake in May to shoot some of the surrounding area.

Our area is an agricultural one and I think there are some beautiful sunrises waiting out there over fields and pastures.

After the 15th of May, I will be focusing on another project though. You can see it at my other blog, set up specifically for the project, http://swgeorgiacourthouses.blogspot.com. I have 30 days to take and publish in a book form 35 images. I have selected southwest Georgia courthouses as my subject. I signed on for this project in an effort to get me out photographing more.

I will still add photos here once a week, so please do come back and look.

I hope you are having a great spring. As you can see, it is beautiful here on the lake.

No comments: