Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunrise over Florida Bay



It is hard to know which is more beautiful: sunrise or sunset.

They each have their own merit. With a sunrise, you are greeting a new day, a new chance to . . . whatever it is that you are needing to do. Perhaps you need to forgive a friend, for you have been forgiven. Perhaps you need to mend a family relationship, this is vital to each of us. Perhaps you just need a new start.

Sunset – perhaps it means, “Whew! This day is over.” Perhaps it means: “. . . After all tomorrow is another day.” Perhaps it means, a fresh start . . . in the morning, with the sunrise.

All I know is: I love to see either one of them over the water.

This is sunrise from the balcony of our hotel on Islamorada, in the Florida Keys.

Please put yourself in this chair, I left it empty just so you could join me. I even brought you a cup of coffee.

Have a good day, whatever you new day means to you.

1 comment:

Top-of-the-Arch said...

Thanks for another beautiful photo - and so inspiring. I especially like how you make the readers feel so welcome and inviting, i.e. the empty chair.
Have a blessed Easter.
TOTA