Friday, September 26, 2008

Technologically Challenged

Okay, this is something I have wanted to do. So, we will see how this goes. Please be patient as this is my first attempt.

It is a beautiful day here on the lake. Yesterday as my DH and I sat and ate lunch, we saw a small fawn in our back yard. He just wandered around for a while.

The hummingbirds have left for the winter. We had quite a number there for a few weeks. I am not sure but what the love bugs drove them off. The love bugs would get in the feeders and the birds would naturally quit feeding.

The weather has been nice enough for the last week to open up the house. We have been doing spring cleaning in the fall.

I hope if anyone finds their way here they are appreciating the beauty of this earth where ever they are.

Peace to you.

No comments: